We are seeking an experienced Marketing Platform Manager to oversee the implementation and management of SAT-7 USA’s online platform. This individual will play a critical role in streamlining the nonprofit’s operations, enhancing its digital presence, and fostering greater engagement among its supporting and possible constituency. The Marketing Platform Manager reports to the Vice President for Marketing and will participate with the marketing team.
A Statement of Faith is required in the application process.
(NOTE: Religious corporations are exempt from the federal laws that EEOC enforces when it comes to the employment of individuals based on their particular religion)
- Implement and manage the SAT-7 USA app platform.
- Implement and oversee the digital giving suite, ensuring seamless and secure giving options for ministry partners.
- Monitor and maintain the platform, ensuring optimal performance and user experience.
- Research, develop (copywriting and design), and publish engaging communication materials for the app to keep ministry partners informed and connected.
- Continuously evaluate the app’s effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements or adjustments as needed.
- Participate with the SAT-7 USA marketing team to maximize SAT-7’s messaging across all communications platforms.
- Create branded SAT-7 USA images for the app and other digital platforms. (Print design experience a plus.)
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a mature, growing Christian faith as defined by unreserved agreement with the Nicene Creed and Lausanne Covenant, affirmation of the SAT-7 North America Statement of Faith Concerning Marriage, Gender, Sexuality, and Sanctity of Life, and agreement with SAT-7 North America’s lifestyle standards.
- Recognizing that every employee of SAT-7 USA is called by God to this ministry to advance the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the Marketing Platform Manager shall (1) take advantage of opportunities to lead and participate in Christian prayer with fellow staff, donors, constituents, visitors, and affiliates of the ministry, (2) always be prepared to give a reason for the hope you have in Jesus Christ (1 Peter 3:15) and take advantage of any opportunities presented to share the Gospel with those who have not trusted in Jesus (Matthew 28:18-20), (3) provide Biblical, God-glorifying encouragement (Romans 1:12) to fellow staff and international partners and affiliates, and (4) actively attend and participate in any small or larger corporate prayer and worship gathering provided by SAT-7 USA.
- Person of character and integrity, trustworthy and reliable.
- Healthy, affirming relationships with family, spouse, and others.
- Articulate and personable; excellent written, oral, editing, and organizational skills; professional in demeanor, self-starter, capable of working effectively, usually alone, from a home office.
- Passionate commitment to world missions, specifically Middle East and North Africa, and SAT-7’s mission and ethos.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- Preference of five years’ experience with digital marketing.
- Experience in managing web platforms and mobile applications, artificial intelligence applications for ministry and development, database platforms and HTML, cyber security, and API integrations and Zapier; and certificate(s).
- Familiarity with development software, digital giving solutions, and content management systems.
- Passion for technology and its potential to enhance ministry effectiveness and community engagement.
Full-time with benefits
This description is intended to describe the general level and nature of work performed by the person assigned to this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities of the person so assigned.
A search will continue until the position is filled.
Apply online by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below, or fill out this PDF application and email it to email@example.com.