SAT-7’s podcast: Unconventional Ministry sits down for an interview with Evan Lange, a regional president for The Signatry.
Season 2 EP3
Mr. Lange is the president of the Midwest Region for the global Christian foundation, The Signatry. He uses his financial knowledge to help others find tax efficient ways to give to ministries close to their heart. He claims he works with some of the most joyful, generous people in the world.
Topics in his interview:
- Meaning behind the term “Signatry”
- Vision of seeing Matt. 24 fulfilled, reaching the last people group
- How he mobilized nearly $50 million in ministry his first year with The Signatry
- How assets can be tools for ministry
- A business owner gives nearly $1 million in would-be taxes to charity
- Defining Biblical generosity and the role of gratitude
- Why Iran holds a special place in his heart
- How satellite television may potentially impact his Middle Eastern relatives