From time to time, everyone faces a Goliath-sized challenge, an ordeal that seems insurmountable on our own. Thankfully we have a Heavenly Father to whom we can turn to in our time of need. Over the last month, we have met several people who have learned first hand about this Heavenly love. Thank you for doing your part to make this love visible in the Middle East and North Africa!
This time of year, Americans expecting tax returns are making plans. Some are getting ready to pay bills, fix up the house, take a vacation, or make a purchase they’ve been putting off. We hope you might consider giving a portion of it back to God through our ministry.
At SAT-7, your dollar is far more than a drop in the bucket – it gives a person in the Middle East a whole year of SAT-7 television programming. That’s a whole year of discipleship, fellowship, educational content, and spiritual encouragement from God’s Word.
Over the past several weeks, we’ve seen how God, through SAT-7 programming, has helped our audience overcome Goliath-sized trials:
- In Iraq, He convicted the heart of an extremist, who not only gave his life to Christ but answered God’s calling to become a pastor.
- An Iraqi Christian mother, driven from her hometown by extremists, found the strength to recover from her trauma and resettle in a new country.
- In Iran, a grieving father testified forgiveness for his son’s murderers.
- An Afghan refugee shared her testimony of overcoming racism and discrimination in school.
- In Egypt, a lawyer facing physical disabilities used her experiences to minister to others who are also battling the challenges of being disabled.
Each one has a story to tell – a changed life held close to the heart of God. Thank you for your prayers and for every sacrificial dollar that you’ve turned over to God’s plan for Christians in the Middle East and North Africa.
Even if you’re not expecting a big tax return, you can still make a splash. Your gift of $1 supports 1 viewer for 1 year! Click here to give now!
© 2017 SAT-7